Monday, September 26, 2011

Suspension pan

Not too many months go by without one of these jobs coming in. 

And with each job there is always something different about the parts.

There are different vendors and they have their following, so many times parts are provided by the client, who's done some research, so may times I hear  "all you have to do..."


We have performed this procedure may dozen times, and there is always something we don't approve of the parts
I noticed on this particular part that the A arm mounting points were just tacked,  some may think that it is enough, but not us, after all, it is a very important area.
I think it would be very irresponsible of me not to do anything about it, sure it may be overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. 

In this case...more is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment