I know everyone likes a good tune while cruising down the highway, but if the boom boom keeps you from hearing the gggrrrrrr of your brakes, it's to to turn the radio down.
1. They can hear it...to busy on the phone.
2. They can hear it, music's too loud.
3. They think nothing is wrong when the pedal goes too far down.
4. And some think that all you need is brake pads.
1. Brake fluid, needs to move, if it has a chance, you will find it inside the brake booster. remove the fluid before storage and the seals of the master cylinder and calipers will retract, making very difficult to bleed when trying to revive a system, not to mention that they will dry out.