Monday, April 4, 2011

How pinky got its groove back ..

 On the second snooze, it is time to get up, fix two cups of coffee, one for me, one for my better half, and then go do battle at the 405 freeway at 5:30 in the morning.

As I walked in the office I see this magazine on my desk,  I know Joe likes to buy magazines to keep up with what's on the up and up.....me, I don't even read instructions, but this one is an expensive issue.

When the Strawberry  project was finally unveiled at a show in Monterrey, it made an entrance, trust me on this one, It really made an entrance, someone there called it stunning, I think we have to agree with that, for some...... it may not be your cup of tea, but it made you look, didn't it ?

This customer deserves this, the time, money, and talent that went into making this a real thing was enormous, I mentioned before that 3 shops were involved in this, and I can assure you that all 3 shops are proud to have had this challenge.  The color and paint tested our skills to new levels, and  we all dreamt in pink for a while. But it was all about bring his dream car to reality.


Though we do get a little bit of bragging right, this is all about the client, this is the extra perk they get for having that kind of vision, and what better way to end it by having it all over the pages of a magazine.  Congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment